Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and Road Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Construction and Road Equipment

I have a 2011 case sr 175 and my auxiliary hydraulics don’t…

Customer Question
I have a 2011...

I have a 2011 case sr 175 and my auxiliary hydraulics don’t work

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Sr175 loader

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nbm428021

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Fixing myself

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
1/20/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 29 days ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Has it been working? Do you have pressure on the quick connects? If either quick connect is not fully seated they will not work. Remove both lines and reconnect.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I bought the machine and never tested I just got a grapple hooked it up and nothing I here no motor bog or anything when I hit the button

Voltage to the button? Voltage to the solenoids from the button??

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Where are the solonoids exactly located this is my first skid.

Solenoids are on the valve shown in link below.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
OK so can you tell me the power goes from the fuse to the switch on the hand control and then to the clsolonoid correct and let me start at the fuse so if you could could you give me a diagram of which fuse actually controls it

Fuse panel cover should have a guide for fuses. The pushbutton and solenoids have to have battery voltage to operate.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
No diagraphm

Fuse panel

175 not 185, I labeled it wriong

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
number 2 proportional auxiliary position correct. I’m going to do some test and email back tommorrow are u available then

OK< I will be here.

Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 24 days ago

I see the question is still open.??

Customer reply replied 8 days ago
No power at switch. 2 pink wires 2 whites 2 blacks
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 days ago

Did you test each fuse with a voltmeter? Power for switch should come from the fuse panel.

Customer reply replied 8 days ago
I have 4volts doesn’t sound right and nothing to black and the 4 volts go to bottom of switch

Has to be battery voltage, trace the wire color back to find loss of voltage.

Customer reply replied 8 days ago
On which color wire

What color is the 4 volts on? I don't have wire schematic.

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician