Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

We have a G3wd GRADALL WITH A ISB 190 ENG THE QUESTION IS WE…

We have a G3wd...

We have a G3wd GRADALL WITH A ISB 190 ENG THE QUESTION IS WE LOST AIR SO HOW IS THE COMP DRIVEN BU BELT OR GEAR

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

G3WD do not know serial no..

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and have not done anything except to find out the comp is not working

1/20/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

ISB uses a gear driven compressor. No air from compressor to the air governor? Or is air governor bad?

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician