Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I am the proud owner of the of a 3140 and I have some issues…

Customer Question
Hi I am the...

Hi I am the proud owner of the of a 3140 and I have some issues with starting the engine after a not so cold night

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I don't have it with me at the moment.... Is it important for this discussion?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not really....

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/20/2018
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 6 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I’m Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

What are your issue,Please