Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

2006 komatsu sk1020 what type of oil does it need? A80313.

2006 komatsu sk1020 what...

2006 komatsu sk1020 what type of oil does it need?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

A80313

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Its low on oil, I need to know whats the type required

1/19/2018
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I’m Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

what oil you looking for

Engine ??

Engine
It's for a skid steer.

Thank you for that response

use a good grade oil

I suggest Shell Rotella T 15w40

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

I have 10w40 rotella will that work?

Hi

Thank you for that

Sure that will work

Hi

Please remember to rate my answer5-stars

so I get credit for the question

Wayne, Journeyman