Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

How much can I tell my boss this service will cost? Volvo…

Customer Question
I need help.How much...

I need help.How much can I tell my boss this service will cost ?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Volvo L70 PIN:00062598

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes..flushed system

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

Plow hydraulics seizing up after working for 5 min

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
1/17/2018
Mechanic: Don, Journeyman replied 6 months ago
Don
Don, Journeyman

good afternoon

My name is don i will try to help you on this

do you have a quick disconnect on the loader ? what model is it and year please

do you switch from bucket to plow ?

please define seizing up ? do you feel the system powering up so that it wants to operate ?

lets start there

Don