Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a2016 Bobcat s630 skidsteer that is showing code

I have a2016 Bobcat s630...
I have a2016 Bobcat s630 skidsteer that is showing code MO515 Hydraulic Charge Pressure in shutdown. The hydraulics work normally, moves forward and back but shuts down after running a couple minutes.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/15/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Common part to fail is the charge pressure sending unit. I would replace the sender and see if that is all it is. See it on New Hollands, Case, and Deere.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Thank you for your reply. If there was another Hydraulic Charge Pressure problem other than the sending unit, would another charge pressure code come up? Thanks Jim
I do'nt know if the sending unit is on the hydraulic filter housing or the hydraulic charge filter housing on my 2016 S630. Thanks for your help.

Usually on the hydraulic filter housing.