Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Having problem with s175bobcat controls wont work lights…

Customer Question
Having problem with s175bobcat...

Having problem with s175bobcat controls wont work lights panel lights come on when I turn key but do not come back on when engine starts it is verry cold here and have snow

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Don’t have. That handy

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Not much just trying to warm control panel and seat bar could this be blown fuse

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
1/13/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc. What is your serial number?

Test all fuses for power on both sides with key on. If okay try swapping relays one at a time with a known good one. Check all safety interlock switches and wiring connector pins and wires for corrosion or damage. Check the seat, lap bar, door switch(if equipped), etc. Let me know

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 starand bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? I see this is still open. Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated. It's been a pleasure working with you on this.