Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Need help installing an ignition switch for a bobcat 743…

Customer Question
Need help installing an ignition...
Need help installing an ignition switch for a bobcat 743 serial#50194821 The old style switch is in it, got a new one part number 6 724 282. Not sure where the wires go on the new switch. Any diagrams or anything like that?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
1/11/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

Is the old switch still in the machine?

If so could you upload a coupl photos of the terminals of the old and new switches?

I have resolved my problem and I am no longer in need of your help
Thank you

Thanks for the update. Glad you got it resolved