Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a Deere 450h dozer that won’t start. Tested the

Customer Question
I have a John...

I have a John Deere 450h dozer that won’t start

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Construction Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tested the solenoid. It Is getting power from the battery but nothing from the ignition.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

I’m fixing it myself but I’m new to dozers.

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
1/11/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc. What is your machine serial number and what do you have logged for fault codes? Do you have Accessories in the can with key on but just wont crank over in the start position?