Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Fl230timmingmt. Fl230sn2920. Whereno1cyndler

Customer Question
Fl230timmingmt Mechanic's Assistant: What...

Fl230timmingmt

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Fl230sn2920

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

Whereno1cyndler

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
1/11/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to try to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

Is this a furakawa loader you are working on? the #1 engine cylinder is 1st one closes to the front pulley side or opposite flywheel side.

Let me know if you need more help and if so please post the engine ID tag model and serial number info

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 5 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? I see this is still open. Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated. It's been a pleasure working with you on this.