Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Where is the emergency brake solenoid located for wa380-3?

Customer Question
Where is the emergency...

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Don't have serial number

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Was told to disconnect wire to solenoid will release e-brake

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
anyone there?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/9/2018
Mechanic: Camille-Mod,
 replied 3 months ago
Camille-Mod
I'm Camille, and I'm a moderator for this topic. I sent your Dieseldan55 a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.
If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Best,
Camille-Moderator 😊
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc. What is the serial number of your machine?

Hi, Click this link as I picked an earlier serial number since there was not one posted. Let me know what trouble you are having as I have Komatsu Dealer experience and will be glad to help.

Brake assembly

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? I see this is still open. Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated. It's been a pleasure working with you on this.

Dan, Technician