Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

We have a 36l and we need the shaft dimensions so we can…

Customer Question
We have a 36l...

We have a 36l and we need the jack shaft dimensions so we can machine a new one

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

36L serial # 42074

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes we have tried to find one we have are own machine shop and would like to build it are self

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's it thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
You can call me at the shop @ 405385(###) ###-####
Sorry about that I hit the wrong button
That's a Bucyrus Erie drilling rig 36L I need the information on
1/9/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc. I will have to see what I have in my archives on this one if that is okay?

that is fine if you can you can call me at(###) ###-#### if you cannot find the information will I still be charged for this
Not for 26$

All I have is an old specs brochure.... Ill opt out in case someone else might have more info....dont respond back or it will lock back to me.