Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Trying to access the blower motor for the heat and a/c. Hear…

Customer Question
Trying to access the...

Trying to access the blower motor for the heat and a/c .

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Hear grinding.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Kubota kx 080 -3 it is a 2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

First thing is trying to get access to the motor, looks like the interior needs to be removed but I find that hard to believe, then again ... I have seen worse.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 6 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

Do you still need help with this ??