Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

120 Deere excavator switch controls. Poo120x30123. Nothin…

Customer Question
120 John Deere excavator...

120 John Deere excavator switch controls

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Poo120x30123

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothin need to switch hydraulic line for operator

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
1/8/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

F****n b**s**t

Hi, I saw your response and the other post you wish for free info... In that case I will opt out