Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and Road Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Construction and Road Equipment

How do i do a manual regen on a 2016 sk55 kobelco excavator.

Customer Question
How do i do...

How do i do a manual regen on a 2016 sk55 kobelco excavator

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Mod sk55srx-6E

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Serial es04-11763

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes it is company owned

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
1/8/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 month ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help if you still need help. Let me know if you got this resolved or still need help. I will be logged in between jobs as time allows . We can follow up as needed.

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician