Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

My nh L160 skidsteer will start but will not let me take the…

My nh L160 skidsteer will...
My nh L160 skidsteer will start but will not let me take the parking break off or use the foot pedals
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Seat belt light going out? If not, the seat belt or seat switch may be causing the brake to stay on, and the pedals to stay locked. Have you checked the switches and harness to them?

the seatbelt light goes out

The relay in the electrical box, that looks like a starter solenoid, is the solenoid that unlocks the brake and the foot pedals. Is it getting power? # 15 in the link below,

Is it closing and sending voltage to the solenoids?

I see the question is still open.??

We called and talked to the company and the computer board went in it! Thank you for your assistance!

Why a negative rating? Better no rating than a negative rating!

It said I must rate it! I didn't mean a negative! Just meant your advice didn't help solve the problem!! Sorry I'm new at this!

Please rerate to at least a three and it does not count against me!

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician