Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

The IntelliTrak drive system will not engage in winter

Customer Question
The IntelliTrak drive system...

The IntelliTrak drive system will not engage in winter conditions. i have a 2009 bobcat 2200

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1st time

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is the front axle which does not engage

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Is somebody going to answer?
Bobcat 2200 is the equivalent of a Club Cadet Carryall 295 with intellitrak
You can find the illustrated part list on this link:https://mobilicab.com/F4hxm7zhX073ecq/2008-Carryall-295-IntelliTach.pdf
Answered in 1 day by:
1/7/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

It is the weekend and those experts that know the equipment better are usually here M-F.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

at this point, it might be better to talk to a tech that knows Ingersoll Rand Intellitach drive systems. Those are installed on Bobcat 2200 and Club Cadet XRT 1550. My issue has nothing to do with the Diesel Engine.Thanks

You've got it. I will send messages out and to let them know you are waiting so they can see it when they sign on.

Any other info you think they might need before tomorrow?
There is only 1.5 volt going into the front transmission while in forward. Is that enough voltage to get the magnet engage?