Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

In cold weather I can not raise or tip the bucket. In warm…

Customer Question
In cold weather I...

In cold weather I can not raise or tip the bucket. In warm weather it works fine. Duane

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

The model is 6635 i will have to get the serial number. It is out in the shop and we have -20 wind chills. I will get the serial No and get back to you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
1/2/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help if you still need help. Let me know if you got this resolved or still need help. I will be logged in between jobs as time allows. We can follow up as needed.

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 5 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?