Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a IT24F. The dash has gone out. no warning lights or…

Customer Question
i have a IT24F. The...
i have a IT24F. The dash has gone out. no warning lights or gauges.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
12/31/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc. What is your serial number machine so I can pull the correct diagrams and info?

4NN01317 is the numbers as the product idetification

Check and verify both power and ground to the dash panel and if so but now dash it points to a failed dash panel. Be sure you tested all fuses, breakers, and relays as well as the ignition switch in all positions. I have schematics if interested to help in testing out the circuit. Let me know

any schematic would be helpful. this is a 24volt system. does your schematic list the locations of the circuit breakers?

The schematic is complete.

We can continue to follow up here as well as needed.

Ill throw in the hydraulics too for future use

I have to sign out shortly as my family is waiting for New Years eve plans. We can follow up as needed. If you are interested in the diagram let me know once accepted and I will provide the access link on my next available login.

If you have all you need let me know.

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 months ago

Hello Matt,I see this is still open with no response from you. I am trying to close out my open questions and get them resolved. If you have resolved this please let me know. Im not an employee of the site and my time is valuable as is yours. The site only credits me a portion of the question value on accepted answers and positive feedback. I see neither has happened here. I took the time to post and research this information for you. Could you do the same for me?Take the time to either post a response with a status or leave a rating if your problem is resolved? It's been a pleasure to help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Dan, Technician