Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

With an deere 344J wheel loader sn 815475 on changing the…

Customer Question
With an john deere 344J...
With an john deere 344J wheel loader sn 815475 on changing the rear universal joints do you need to remove the drive housing from the gear box to remove shaft or will shaft pull out of drive housing
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
12/31/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 6 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Happy New Year

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

No, you do not need to remove drive housing

it will slip out

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Happy New Year

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ??

Morning

Just following up with you

Did my answer help you ??

If so Please remember to rate my answer 5-stars

so I get credit for the question