Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

329d skid steer loaded on trialer went to unload starts and…

Customer Question
329d skid steer loaded...

329d skid steer loaded on trialer went to unload starts and says remote start connected no hyd and breaks

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

329dt 1t0329dmhcd217996

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes nothing yet parked in shop over night to warn m up

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
12/29/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.