Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Trying to figure out how to open the rear door of an s250.

Customer Question
Trying to figure out...

Trying to figure out how to open the rear door of an s250

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Bobcat S250 skidsteer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

There is a lever inside the door that i can readh but i can't get the latch to open

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
12/26/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 6 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

is this the 1st time it is stuck ??

push in and out on the door with your

knees while pulling on the latch

it is just probably jammed

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5- star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know

Morning

Just following up with you

Did my answer help you ??

No, I think the latch was a little off center but I did finally get the door open. I had to slowly push in while pulling back on the lever, then got it to release.

Morning

Glad you have it open

it was like I mentioned push in on the door while pulling the latch

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.