Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 307c, I was running it the other day and it just…

Customer Question
I have a 307c...

I have a 307c, I was running it the other day and it just died when I try to jump it nothing happens everything goes off when turned to start then a clicking noise when key is off also 4 beeps after that

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Serial number or vin

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

How do i trace a hydraulic leak down

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
12/24/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc .

What is your serial number? What area is the leak coming from?

I was just charged 49.00 and was not told about it so I'm done

I was field service for Cat but it sound like you dont need help. I asked for more info