Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Vermeer TS44T circa 1972. where do I find serial # can not…

Customer Question
Vermeer TS44T circa 1972...

Vermeer TS44T circa 1972. where do I find serial #

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Can not find it on machine asking where plate would or should be

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Looking all over

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
12/21/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 6 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

give me a bit to look that up

Hi

Here is a contact for you

Contact click here for assistance in answering questions about finding this data on your Vermeer

I hope this helps you

Have a Merry Christmas

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5- star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know

I'm just following up with you

did my answer help you ??

Merry Christmas