Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

2006 takeuchi tl150. When cold.it wont go forward to the…

Customer Question
2006 takeuchi tl150. When...

2006 takeuchi tl150. When cold.it wont go forward to the right..left track wont drive forward. Will go backwards and forward left. Run it for several minutes back and forth ..left and trying to go right. Finally it will "break free " and be fine till it sirs again. Replaced pilot filter and resealed pilot hand control valve. Possibly a problem the left final drive? Or problem in left pump?local takeuchi dealer is no help. They just tell me to bring it in to their shop.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Takeuchi tl150

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

Serial no 21503014

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
12/22/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc each day. Check inside the hydraulic filter for fine metal/debris indicating an internal problem or pump/component failure occurring. It will look like glitter in the oil and filter. Also a faulty drive motor will have high case drain pressure if checked at the case drain port with travel deadheaded and the case drain run into a bucket. Should be low volume of oil. If it comes out under pressure or high volume, that drive motor is bad. Let me know. We can follow up as needed.

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.