Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a new holland L555, to tilt the bucket I have to

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new holland L555, to tilt the bucket I have to activate the lift cylinders what could be causing the issue

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model L555 serial 708675

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am working on it myself I have 5 year of valve and cylinder repair experience I have repack all the cylinders and rebuilt the valve but after the rebuild it got worse plus after the rebuild there is now a compression issue cause the machine to not crank without engaging the cylinders

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank ypu

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
12/21/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

The control valve has check valves in it. Do you have the Cessna valve? Part link to it below. The # 12 plug, holds the spring and valve in place. Both spools have one.

Thank you I will check that out

OK>