Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Bobcat brakes are locked down. Can move backward but not…

Customer Question
Bobcat brakes are locked...

Bobcat brakes are locked down. Can move backward but not forward. 2012 650 skidsteer

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

11802 S650,A3NV20379

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fixing ourself. Haven't tried anything yet.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

It starts jerking to the right , before it locks down.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
12/20/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What are you getting for faults or warning messages?