Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

My jd 50g excavator shows a w100 warning, just started after…

Customer Question
My jd 50g excavator...

My jd 50g excavator shows a w100 warning, just started after it has been sitting 3 months, what can this warning mean?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Jd 50g compact excavator, ID1FF050GXCEH281836

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just started the machine which is inside and only running it to charge battery and just a periodic run after sitting 3 months, just running it for awhile, not putting it to use, was fine when I parked it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
I mistyped the warning, the correct warning number is ***** 1100, not W100, my mistake
Do not respond, problem solved, thank you
12/19/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician