Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I'm looking for parts of RSD132 1995 model reach stacker:

Customer Question
HI, I'm looking for...

HI, I'm looking for parts of RSD132 1995 model reach stacker: remount control joystick and electrical circuit board. Were I can bay and how much.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

VALMET-SISU RSD132 1995 MODEL

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES I'M FIXING MY SELF. I DID HYDRAULIC LIKINGS

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

THANK YOU.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

NO THANK YOU.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 2 days by:
12/19/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy