Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I am looking for some tecnical advice or drawings in reagrds…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for some tecnical advice or drawings in reagrds to depressuirzing the park brake accumalator on a DCG-160-12. Brake is locked on.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Kalmar DCG-160-12 Serial number A400157

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

No my mechainc is not familiar with the system and needs some techical advice on how to depressure it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

One moment and I will confirm.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 2 days by:
12/19/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy