Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

SURE WHAT THE SYMBOL MEANS IT LOOKS LIKE THE TRANSMISSION…

Customer Question
I AM NOT SURE...

I AM NOT SURE WHAT THE SYMBOL MEANS IT LOOKS LIKE THE TRANSMISSION DIP STICK CHAMGED OIL AND FILTER LIGHT IS STILL ON AND THERE IS A BUZZER

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I HAVE TO GET ITS SLP5CCCJA8U1702524

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

CHANGED OIL AND FILTER COULD BE THE SENDING UNIT DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS LOCATED ALSO THE RELAYS OR HARNESS WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD A MANUAL

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
12/15/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, bare with me while I review your information. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc each day.What is the make and model of your machine? All that is posted is a serial number.

Hi, I have not gotten a response from you as there is not enough information on what you are working on... Is it a loader, backhoe, tractor, excavator, forklift, manlift, etc? Is it Cat, JCB, JLG, Komatsu, Yale, volvo, John Deere, etc? Below is all that posted..... Let me know.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I HAVE TO GET ITS SLP5CCCJA8U1702524

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?