Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I need to know where to find a serial number is stamped on a…

Customer Question
I need to know where...
I need to know where to find a serial number is ***** on a Bobcat T300. I'm working on one, and the pop riveted plate is missing.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
12/15/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, bare with me while I review your information. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc each day.

Is anyone going to respond?

Hi Barry, There was an Opt out which delayed being able to respond as it locked me out of the question.

Serial Number Location for Bobcat (Melroe) Skidsteer Loaders

Models: 453, 763, 873, S70, S330, T110, T300, T770, 553, 773, 963, S100, S750, T140, T630, T870, 751, 863, A300, S185, S770, T180, T650, 753, 864, A770, S205, S850, T190, T750, S70, S510, S570, S650, S850, MT55, T590, T750, S100, S530, S590, S750, A770, T110, T630, T770, S130, S550, S630, S770, MT52, T550, T650, T870

Serial Number Examples: 9 digits:###-##-#### A3W611011, AHGL11001

VIN Number Location: On smaller models, on the left side at the rear, under the left support arm, same as Caterpillar. On larger machines on the left (highway) side behind the cab towards the rear of machine under the left lift arm. Beginning on 2014 models the plate may be on the curb side of the machine, behind the cab and between the lift arm and the hydraulic arm. Location depends upon space to attach plate with large pop rivets.

FYI. I have google. I said in my original question, the plate is missing. I need to know where it is stamped.

Good luck with that one.... Could be anywhere on the frame...

Hello