Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Got a sh210 just had radiator cleaned bit pushing water out…

Customer Question
Hi got a sh210 just...
Hi got a sh210 just had radiator cleaned bit pushing water out now and machine running hotter than normal
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
12/14/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, bare with me while I review your information. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc each day.

If the thermostat is not the issue check the fan operation and belt tension, shroud condition, air flow through radiator and if okay and flushed you could have a weak water pump. Let me know

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

New belt
Radiator clean and tested

Thanks for the update. That leaves possible waterpump, head gasket/head issue (compression passing through to cooling system or other restriction in the cooling system.,

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.