Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a deere 319 d skidsteer. The hand controls on right…

Customer Question
I have a john...

I have a john deere 319 d skidsteer. The hand controls on right side are non responsive. I have no fluid leakong anywhere. It did sit out in the cold for a week or two so far. I have it in my shop now for the last day hoping something had juat frozen up. Still no reaponse at the throttle. One of my guys got it to start and stay running but he has it too close to another truck. Can i pull it with out doing damage to anything?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Where might i find it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is this going to cost me anything. Got to ask before getting charged you know.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/14/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, bare with me while I review your information. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc each day. What is your serial number?

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?