Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and Road Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Construction and Road Equipment

I have a koehring model 166-15 with a parsons diesel, I need…

Customer Question
I have a koehring...

I have a koehring model 166-15 with a parsons diesel, I need to know the part numbers for oil, fuel and air filters, and where can I get them or cross over parts that are available?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

I have a koehring model 166-15 backhoe, i need air oil and fuel filter numbers that i can get

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Parsons diesel , perkins- make, model 4.236

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
12/13/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Here is a list from the Balwin filter catalog.

Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 month ago

I see the question is still open?

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician