Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Here in South Africa, i purchased a Sambron Telehandler and…

Customer Question
Hi Carl here in...

Hi Carl here in South Africa, i purchased a Sambron Telehandler and is missing the A4VG56 pump. where can i purchase one and does it have a secondary pump on it?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

The machines details has been removed, i only have photos

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is all thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
20170820_132912.jpg2017082...jpg20170820_132926.jpg2017082...jpgpump details.jpgpump de...jpgpump face.jpgpump face.jpg
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/12/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, bare with me while I review your information. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc each day.

Click on this link to match up the pump numbers and locate a vendor. They will be able to get you the correct replacement based on the numbers you have provided.

Pump supplier

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

that is great, on geting a replacement, what i wanted to know if the Sambron Telehandler if the A4VG56 pump that i have incomplete has a secondary pump on it? there is an addition hose
Dan, Technician