Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Can’t open front loader door. Turning it back on then trying…

Customer Question
Can’t open front loader...

Can’t open front loader door

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Construction Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thank you

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Turning it back on then trying to open door

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
12/12/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Front loader washing machine? If it is, this needs to be sent to the appliance section.