Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

My LS170 foot petals are hard to push and control bucket.

Customer Question
My LS170 foot petals...

My LS170 foot petals are hard to push and control bucket

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model number LMU008600

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing really

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
12/12/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Usually, the linkage is sticking in the bushings and needs to be cleaned and oiled. The valve spool is rarely too tight. Take linkage loose at the valve and oil and grease until it is free.