Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Lt6000 rammer s/n7610CN5457,need too replace leg boot.

Customer Question
Hi Pearl Lt6000...

Hi Pearl Lt6000 rammer s/n7610CN5457,need too replace leg boot. please forward procedure. Fitchy [*****@******.***]..Wayne Fitch Mechanical Repairs. Benalla VIC 3673. MOb(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes attempted too remove front cover, have undone lower leg bolts

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just how too replace leg boot & what oil is required

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
12/11/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

See if this one will help.