Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Tryed to start smoke came out from under hood plus smell of…

Customer Question
Tryed to start smoke...

Tryed to start smoke came out from under hood plus smell of burning wires now no any thing at all

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

1750 desel

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just want to know whaat it could be

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

What can i chech to to see what is burned

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

what is the make and model Please