Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Bobcat T-320 just started making a grinding noise around the…

Customer Question
Bobcat T-320 just started making...
Bobcat T-320 just started making a grinding noise around the front of left side track. Not all the time but more frequent, so got it parked. What do you thinks going on?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 8 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi Dexter

I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

what you are describing is a failing drive motor

drain a little oil out, see if there is metallic in the oil

if yes, that is your fault, will need to replace the drive motor

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Morning

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ?/

Sorry for delay, got busy on another bunch of projects. Will check it this afternoon. Was scheduled to drain and fill again next week anyway, as I have done yearly since I bought it.

Morning

OK, Thank You let me know