Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

We own a Cat 322. Serial # 08CL00128. Can I get specs on

Customer Question

Hi. We own a Cat 322. Serial # 08CL00128. Can I get specs on this machine? I believe it is a 322L. I can only find specs on 322C L and 322B L, and I don't think those are the correct models..
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Model 322
JA: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hi my is name is***** will be glad to help. What specs are you looking for for this machine?

Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved? what specs? Hydraulic, lift capacity, weight, etc? Or the basic sales brochure specs?