Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a JGL 450 series to gas and you left have changed…

Customer Question
I have a JGL...

I have a JGL 450 series to gas and you left have changed fuel filter fuel pump seems to work I can spray starter fluid in intake it will fire up is there two fuel pumps on the series

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

The model is 450 series to

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

I am not a mechanic but an operator

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
12/8/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Ford gas engine, is it fuel injected or carburetor? Fuel injected has a high-pressure fuel pump and pressure has to be around 40 psi in the fuel manifold. Has only one fuel pump.

Thank you for your help I will keep digging for

Was fuel pump replaced with high-pressure pump? And was the fuel filter replaced?

I see the question is still open, did you find the problem?