Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I’m looking for specific auxiliary hydraulic electrical

Customer Question
information on a CAT skid...
I’m looking for specific auxiliary hydraulic electrical information on a CAT skid steer 226B
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
the right hand joystick has a variable output knob to control the grapple and it isn’t working. I traced the wiring down to the ECM and have found which wires go from the knob to the ECM and I am looking for what the voltage should be at the ECM for these wires.. the interlock override light came on and this problem occurred at the same time. There was wet dirt an inch up on the ecm and had rotted it out and there was corrosion on the green board so I replaced it with a reman ECM from cat. The interlock overrode went from fully on and bright to very dim and only lights up bright when you turn the key off and engine goes from running until when it stops turning. Then it goes back to dim. The interlock override doesn’t work eitherinterlock override indicator light when from fully on with the old ECM to Very dim when I installed the reman ECM
Answered in 5 days by:
12/6/2017
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 4 years ago
Bradley Martin

What is your serial number I will see what I can find for you

I’m not near the machine but I will be within a day or two and i can get you the serial number
The S/N is CAT0226BVMJH01577