Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have pf5500 blax knox paver that when brakes released in…

Customer Question
I have pf5500 blax...

I have pf5500 blax knox paver that when brakes released in low wont move but switch to high will

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Pf 5510 551029 25

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just started to look at it i have experrience in pavers was looking for a manual on line and found this site

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
11/30/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. You are looking for some schematics for this model? I will have to check my archives to see what I have on this.

Dan if you rather talk I’m good with that to my number is(###) ###-####

Lets see if I have any diagrams first as if not I will have to opt out and pass this along to others.

I do not have the schematics for this model unfortunately. I once worked for a dealer but it has been so long I dont believe I would be much help without having a schematics in front of me. Im going to opt out in hoes someone else might have access to them.