Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a Mustang 2066 with Backhoe attachment model MBH9. I…

Customer Question
I have a Mustang...

I have a Mustang 2066 with Backhoe attachment model MBH9. I have Hydrolic linne inside the casing of the backhoe that blew. easiest way to pull the line out.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

89M2CL2305 is the serial number and the Model NumberMBH9 Both are Mustang brands.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Depending on which line it is sometimes you can fish it out with mechanics wire securely attached and fish the new line back in with mechanics wire but in other cases you need to disassemble the boom/arm sections to access them. Let me know if you need more help. We can follow up as needed.

Dan, Technician