Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a Demag Ergotech 200 machine build in Germany. The…

Customer Question
I have a Demag...

I have a Demag Ergotech 200 machine build in Germany. The problem I have is that when the mould closes, and the inject cycle is in process. I have a drop in pressure on the accumulator. I would get around 4 cycles on auto when the machine would stop mid-cycle and has to lead the accumulator. Can you help.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I am curently at home and not close to the machine, will try to find this.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

The machine is a Demag EL EXIS 200. This is all the info I have availible. I get get the full details tomorrow and send it through.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
11/26/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy