Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

The rear left wheel is not turning. Bobcat 642. It just

Customer Question
The rear left wheel...

The rear left wheel is not turning.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Bobcat 642

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

It just broke down. Troubleshooting right now

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

There is a number FB89(###) ###-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/19/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

The front left wheel turns? The chain that drives the rear wheel is off a sprocket, or is broken, You will need to open the chain case on the left side.

Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago

I see question is still open?