Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

We have a 301 dynapac roller. It cavitates and won’t move…

Customer Question
We have a 301 dynapac...
We have a 301 dynapac roller. It cavitates and won’t move when trying to go in either direction. We changed hydraulic filters. What next??
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. If the pumps are cavitating and not sucking in air from the suction side it is a sign of failure. Also check inside the old filter for fine metal/debris confirming failure. It will look like glitter. Let me know the results and if you need more help. Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.