Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

2001 303.5 cat joy stick control change were is it located.

Customer Question
2001 303.5 cat joy...

2001 303.5 cat joy stick control change were is it located

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

9TJ01647 303.5

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes can't locate pattern changer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
11/17/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Not all machines have that option and in cases where you do not you need to swap the pilot lines to change the pattern. Were you told your machine had this option by chance?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Did not answer the question suggest a refund
I figured out where the control to switch the joystick is